🌳快乐春天的约瑟夫MazzellaHappy Spring—by Joseph J. Mazzella || 538字

春回大地,肯定出现在这里的山区我的家。正如我在我的院子里走今天上午我听到了不同的鸟类100迎接日出与合唱的喜悦。后来,我坐在我的门廊挥杆我看到我的第一个蝴蝶盘旋在今年跌风中,直到它触及了我的手,并通过其爱好问候。然后,我走我的儿子在当地湖泊今天晚上,我们看到几十个黄色和紫色花朵坚持他们的头上,通过地面吸收的温暖的阳光。这些补充的红色,绿色,粉色,白色的树木热切突增长。酷和微风吻着我们的脸,充满空气的甜的味道,使我们的音乐,因为我们的耳朵听到数以百计的青蛙一起歌唱在欢乐的大庆。

春天就是这样一个光荣的时间。这是一个时间的新生,新的开端,和新鲜的开始。这是一个时间的增长,时间的美感,更重要的是时间的生活。目前有包括它有助于刺激和快乐的生活在我的。它唤醒了我的灵魂,温暖我的心,开明的我看来,我的身体充满活力,我的灵魂和隆起。它让我知道如何宝贵的每一天是如何无价的和公正的每一个时刻,我们的生活可以。这表明了我的生活是生活和爱不只是现有。

我希望今年春天增添了春天到您自己的步骤以及。我希望,新的生活中突性质唤醒你的无休止的生活在自己的灵魂。我希望所有的新的增长点和新的开端你周围帮助您选择新的经济增长在爱情和新的开端的喜悦在你自己的生活。我希望,所有这一切奇妙的荣耀创造提醒你的爱上帝之手创造它。

聚苯乙烯。我真佩服使用动词本文。我希望你能appriciate它。突出显示的部分是我最爱的句子。Spring has definitely sprung here in the mountains of my home. As I walked in my yard this morning I heard a hundred different birds greeting the sunrise with a chorus of delight. Later as I sat on my porch swing I saw my first butterfly of the year circling down in the wind until it touched my hand and passed on its loving greeting. Then as I walked with my sons around the local lake this evening we saw dozens of yellow and purple flowers sticking their heads through the ground to soak up the warm sunshine. These were complemented by the red, green, pink, and white of the trees eagerly bursting in growth. A cool and gentle breeze kissed our faces, filled the air with sweet smells, and brought music to our ears as we heard hundreds of frogs singing together in a joyful jubilee.

Spring is such a glorious time. It is a time of rebirth, new beginnings, and fresh starts. It is a time of growth, a time of beauty, and most of all a time of life. Being out there among it helped to stir the life and joy within me as well. It awakened my spirit, warmed my heart, enlightened my mind, energized my body, and uplifted my soul. It made me aware of just how precious each day is and just how priceless each moment of our lives can be. It showed me again that life is for living and for loving not just for existing.

I hope that the spring of this year adds a spring to your own step as well. I hope that the new life bursting forth in nature awakens you to the endless life in your own soul. I hope that all the new growth and new beginnings around you help you to choose new growth in love and new beginnings in joy in your own life. I hope that all this wondrous glory of creation reminds you of the loving hand of God that created it.

ps. I really admire the use of verb in this essay. I hope you will appriciate it, too. The highlighted parts are my favorited sentences.