❤阿雷克斯的第一次鞭打(一个真实的故事)1男/男 原创翻译 || 784字

阿雷克斯的第一次鞭打(一个真实的故事)1 男/男 (原创翻译请勿转载)

by–阿雷克斯

我从十三岁起就总幻想着被绑起来鞭打了。别问我为什么,因为我也不知道。终于,它真的发生了。就在昨晚。我的梦想用了三十年的时间才成真,但如此漫长的等待是值得的。

我在纽约休假的时候发现了一个地方,一个让男人们可以对像我这样特殊“性趣”探险的地方。不用怀疑,我就是去了那里。我走进了一个隐蔽的房间,坐在了一张椅子上,赤裸着上身,并不冀望任何事情会发生,但是却享受着期待与幻想的冲击。我手里拿着两条黑色的生皮带,并慢慢的把他们编成简易的皮鞭。我幻想着如果有人进来看到我拿着它时,会用它来鞭打我。我并没抱太高的期望,因为自己已经是一个发福的中年人了。可我却如此频繁的听到内心深处小阿雷克斯对鞭打渴望的哭泣声。

一个身材并不高大的中国人走了进来,用着愉悦的语气问我想玩要什么。我告诉他自己是一个“新手”,而他却把皮鞭从我的拿了过去,仍然微笑的望着我,然后他对着空气挥了几下鞭子,轻轻拍打着我的肩膀和身体。“来吧”(多谢mmmxxx告诉我C'mon是come on的意思)他告诉我“我将把你绑起来然后用鞭子抽。”我对如此的决定提出了抗议。“快点决定吧,”他鼓励着我“你会喜欢的。你知道你需要它。”对于这点我并不能反驳。而且令我吃惊的是,我比自己所想象的还要冷静的承受了整个过程。

其实让我对他如此轻易的投降是有原因的:他看起来是个很快乐很友善的人;而这也许是我唯一的一次机会;而且不论怎么说这也算是个公众场所所以比较安全,而且这里也不会有太多人来目睹接下来将会出现的火辣服从调教场面。

废话就不多讲了,他把我带进了一个后面小房间里。里面摆着一个很大的X,在那个的前方是一个用来鞭打的刑柱。我很轻易的就被他牵制住了,让他抓住我的手腕并且在背后绑了起来,然后让他把我绑在了刑柱上面。他在我的背上打了几下,并在我试应以服从他的意愿为主的游戏规则时拍着我的身体。接下来他把我的裤子解开然后把所有的东西都脱到脚边,让我被素缚着,赤裸着出现在刚刚聚集起来围观的众人面前。

(本文有略经修改以便文章的流畅,如不喜欢,请读下面原文)

Alyx’s First Whipping (a true story)

by Alyx

Since I was a thirteen-year-old boy, I have always wanted to be tied up and whipped. Don’t ask me why, because I don’t know. Well, finally, it has happened. Just last night. It took over thirty years for my dream to come true, but it was worth the wait.

I was in New York, on vacation, and discovered a place where men can go to explore such interests. Needless to say, I was there. I went into a secluded room and sat on a chair, barechested, not really expecting anything to happen, but enjoying the expectation and tha fantasy none-the-less. In my hands I held two long strips of black rawhide, which I was slowly braiding into a home-made whip. My fantasy was that

someone would come in and see me there, and decide to use it on me. I wasn’t expecting much, since I am now overweight and middle-aged, but still, the yearning of young Alyx cried from within with the cry I have heard for so, so often.

A short Chinese fellow came in and cheerfully asked me what I wanted. I told him that I was a “beginnner,” and he took the whip out of my hands, still smiling at me, and began lashing it through the air, striking my shoulders and torso. “C’mon,” he told me, “I’ll tie you up and whip you.” I protested. “C’mon,” he urged, “you’ll like it. You know you need it.” Couldn’t protest there. And, much to my surprise, I went, far more calmly than I thought I could.

Several things helped make it easy to surrender to him: he was cheerful and friendly; this might well be my only chance; it was, after all a public place, and therefore safer, and there weren’t too many people around to witness what would turn out to be an intense scene of subjection.

Any way, he took me to a back cubicle where there was a whipping post in the form of a large X. It was so easy to go with him, to let him take my wrists and tie them behind

my back, and then to truss me to the whipping post. He strick me a few times on the back and slapped me around a bit while I got used to the idea of being subject to his will. Then he undid my pants and pulled everything down to my boots, leaving me bound and exposed to the view of those who had gathered around to watch.