🌏[原创]和男友说分手 || 657字

Remember an an an an an an an an an an an an a day in the evening in my cabin, I does not know with male friend because of why topic 争 get up, and I say however he, then have a little to make a mess of pretty the 缠 , he also get angried, and ignore me, and sit on the chair a the speech is not the hair, I do not talk either, cabin 静静 of, wait for him to come the 哄 of I, more sit more angry, blurt out:The “ calculated, and I see us or break up!" he is on twisting the head, vision to settle to settle the ground to looking at me:The “ does not want the confusion to play trick!" “ who play trick with you!" my 虎 face, not go to see him, and only hear him deeply to say:“ you talk and can not regret!" I am more spirit!All and by this time, return to not surrender to me!He is again silented, over in a short while, I hated to very said the “ to all break upped, and return the 赖 in the here to fuck what?!" several 掌s that he shout the ground uprising, I to think hes wanted to walk, and who know the arm quilt the person on pulling, the center of gravity is unsteady to once fall on his leg, immediately after bottom top 挨 layer after layer a 掌 , with connect to let me feel his hand and is not a meat to grow of, ache elephant the tidewater generally surge forward, and I am again the 羞 is again nasty, and loudly appeal to the public small calling flounder, can still can not escape, and I call:“ you are with me have already did not relate toed!You have no a rights to beat me!“ he again and layer after layerly beat several palmsed, and then throw I on the small bed, the big step walked out.

He walked, and recovered in voice, housed along with bang’s pass door silent, my the felling bottom is hot hot of, this kind of felt the good elephant to is already very far away, and I fall calm, remember just now a person’s spanking for, forbiding not living the face again redly get up, growing so bigly, first quilt oneself parents excluding, and still opposite sex!Very 羞 of!But unclear, the good elephant have a little to expect with the felling that long a kind of excitement.Entertain foolish ideas in a short while I feel the oneself today assuredness not reasonable, again worry get up, he can really of break up with me?Arrived to always did not receive the third day the self-respect that his telephone, my mental state have a little is agitated, but the girl disallow me active make a phone call to him, if he return the angry disregard me, and much have no face.My many hope cellular phoneses up appear that familiar with number, again over two days!I all and soon cannot help buted!Finally received his telephone!When I according to appointment go to, he seriously apologize to me, and he say that a man should not move to girl by force, another time will never make again!The term is his ear can’t hear again to break up the result for, if again hear, letting me developping me biggestly thinking the elephant dint thinking elephant may take placing of these s!

Remember an an an an an an an an an an an an a day in the evening in my cabin, I does not know with male friend because of why topic 争 get up, and I say however he, then have a little to make a mess of pretty the 缠 , he also get angried, and ignore me, and sit on the chair a the speech is not the hair, I do not talk either, cabin 静静 of, wait for him to come the 哄 of I, more sit more angry, blurt out:The “ calculated, and I see us or break up!" he is on twisting the head, vision to settle to settle the ground to looking at me:The “ does not want the confusion to play trick!" “ who play trick with you!" my 虎 face, not go to see him, and only hear him deeply to say:“ you talk and can not regret!" I am more spirit!All and by this time, return to not surrender to me!He is again silented, over in a short while, I hated to very said the “ to all break upped, and return the 赖 in the here to fuck what?!" several 掌s that he shout the ground uprising, I to think hes wanted to walk, and who know the arm quilt the person on pulling, the center of gravity is unsteady to once fall on his leg, immediately after bottom top 挨 layer after layer a 掌 , with connect to let me feel his hand and is not a meat to grow of, ache elephant the tidewater generally surge forward, and I am again the 羞 is again nasty, and loudly appeal to the public small calling flounder, can still can not escape, and I call:“ you are with me have already did not relate toed!You have no a rights to beat me!“ he again and layer after layerly beat several palmsed, and then throw I on the small bed, the big step walked out.

记得一天晚上在我的小屋里,我和男友不知因为什么话题争了起来,我说不过他,便有点胡搅蛮缠,他也生气了,不理我,坐在椅子上一言不发,我也不说话,小屋静静的,等着他来哄的我,越坐越生气,脱口而出:“算了,我看我们还是分手吧!”他一扭头,目光定定地看着我:“不要乱开玩笑!”“谁和你开玩笑!”我虎着个脸,不去看他,只听他沉沉说:“你说话可不要后悔!”我更气了!都这时候了,还不向我投降!他又沉默了,过了一会儿,我恨很地说“都分手了,还赖在这儿干什么?!”他呼地站起来,我以为他要走了,谁知胳膊被人一拉,重心不稳一下扑倒在他的腿上,接着屁股上挨了重重的一掌,随接来的几掌让我觉得他的手不是肉长的,疼痛象潮水一般涌过来,我又羞又急,大呼小叫着挣扎,可还是逃不掉,我叫到:“你和我已经没关系了!你没有权利打我!“他又重重地打了几巴掌,然后把我扔在小床上,大步走了出去。

他走了,随着砰的关门声,屋子里恢复了寂静,我只感觉屁股热热的,这种感觉好象已经是很遥远的了,我平静下来,回想刚才一段,禁不住脸又红了起来,长这么大,头一次被自己父母以外的人打屁股,而且还是异性!很羞的哦!但隐隐的,好象有点期待以久一种兴奋的感觉。胡思乱想了一会儿我觉得自己今天确实不讲理,又担心起来,他会不会真的和我分手?到了第三天一直没接到他的电话,我心理有点惶惶了,但女孩的自尊不允许我主动打电话给他,要是他还生气不理我,多没面子。我多希望手机上出现那个熟悉的号码啊,又过了两天!我都快要忍不住了!终于接到了他的电话!当我如约前往时,他严肃地向我道歉,他说一个男人不该对女孩动用武力、下次决不再犯!条件是他的耳朵里不会再听到分手这两个字,如果再听到,让我发挥我最大的想象力想象可能发生的后果!